Language Model Software Developer - Asian Languages
IVONA Software researches, develops and delivers cutting edge multi-language Text to Speech technology, leading in voice quality, accuracy and ease of use.
As part of our development team you will work alongside other Software Developers who are subject matter experts in speech synthesis and related fields. You will be responsible for designing system architectures, selecting best development solutions, optimizing software performance implementing linguistic algorithms and models for Asian languages. You will be involved in projects from concept to deployment, working closely with our core technology team, taking part in the complete project lifecycle.
• PhD or M.S. degree in Computer Sciences, Computational Linguistics or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience.
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese or Taiwanese.
• 2+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Proficiency in C/C++ and Perl or Python scripting languages.
• Proven track record of achievements in language research and development for TTS, ASR or NLP.
• Fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
• Fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures.
• Experience in working with Linux/Unix systems.
• Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact.
• Good knowledge of parametric and/or unit selection TTS technology.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Good knowledge of DSP and speech coding.
• Positive and friendly atmosphere within an ambitious and professional team, developing some of the most innovative projects in the world,
• Independence in carrying out tasks,
• Opportunity to develop a career in a reputable and dynamic company with global reach,
• Attractive and stable conditions of employment,
• Opportunity to work with all areas of the company.
Please send us your resume in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the type of position you are interested in.
Please enclose : „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.